There are certain people in my life that I have referred to as “grace on legs”…. Hope you don’t mind but I am going to name a few of you…. and those I miss out get to practice grace 😉
- Ron and Audrey Johnson – You were fab home group leaders and model parents to me when I was looking for that support!
- Darren Johnson – You modelled grace to me in so many ways – I’ve always appreciated it! So thank you.
- Phil Fell – Walking talking example of grace. You always amazed me with everything you fit in…
- Eldin and Vivian Corsie – Great models of grace. Thank you for helping put me back together when I was falling apart.
- Vernon and Pat Fuller – It was a joy to have you in our lives… we really must re-connect!
- Joel Lamour – You have always been a great example to me through difficult times!
- Paul Hampton – another model of grace. How do you do it?
If you made a list – who would be on it? What is it you admire about them? Have you told them?
How’s your grace rating for today?
I have received lots of grace at work, from family and from my doctor. My husband took me out for a meal – and my children are happy away on a Christian camp… That’s a gift in itself! How much grace have I shown? I don’t know, only others or God can answer that for me…. What matters more, is that I made an effort…. What have you put your effort into today?
© Copyright Michelle Sherlock 01/06/2011